I will be planning on using whatever technology is available to me. If I don’t have a specific piece of equipment I need Ill work around it making it work. If this means going to the public library or trying for a grant to get what I need Ill do it, its all about giving the kids what they need to succeed.
I think at the point in our society I believe that yet we would be doing a disservice to our kids not to try and use the technology. Once they get out into the real world you are going to be expected to be using the technology that we have. If we are not using it in the classroom it seems like it is just a waste. Think of all the wonderful ways you can use technology to help teach in your classroom.
I think if it is computer or Internet access that the students are lacking, I would give them time at school to do what they needed to do. Or take them to the public library to show the students that each student will have access in some way. With the students that don’t have adequate access I will probably allow them a little more time on certain projects so the can get them done.
In today’s technological era we really need to be using all the materials we have to help teach our students. We need to help them get ahead in their lives, why not use what we already have to do so. I am a big believer in using technology to teach our students, their brains are already wired for it why not plug them in and fly away.
No comments:
Post a Comment